GWU pre-interview hold?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naimist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear back from GWU after being placed on pre-interview hold? I got the letter back in December and haven't heard a thing since. I thought we were supposed to be reviewed again earlier this month. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

*bump* Anyone?

naimist said:
Anyone hear back from GWU after being placed on pre-interview hold? I got the letter back in December and haven't heard a thing since. I thought we were supposed to be reviewed again earlier this month. :confused:

Yes, my husband and I are in the same boat. We received that December letter and have heard nothing since then.

Members don't see this ad :)
naimist said:

hi,
I was put on the same hold list. I sent a couple of update letters, in Dec and Jan and got offered an interview in Jan. So i would recommend showing interest if you haven't already. I have heard of a few other people getting offered interviews and rejections who were sent hold letters. Try searching for that thread, I think it had a similar title. Good luck!

i was in town for a georgetown interview and another guy and I decided to swing by the admissions office to see what was up.

we were both complete in nov. and had heard nothing since.

The woman asked for our amcas numbers and told both of us that we had been placed in the hold category and should have received the letters back in dec. However, neither of us had.

She said we were currently under review and would probably hear in the next couple of weeks.

So it seems possible that only difference between people who got the hold letter and those that didn't is a certain postal incompetency from the GWU admissions staff.

Well, at least you guys have heard something. I stlll haven't heard anything after being complete in October.

RaaMD said:
Well, at least you guys have heard something. I stlll haven't heard anything after being complete in October.

same here. not a peep since being complete a long time ago. not that I care anymore.