1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

GWU

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Darwin, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Darwin

10+ Year Member

So today I finally got the postcard letting me know my app. was complete at GWU. The funny thing is, also in the mail was an interview invitation for GW...the card states 6-8 weeks for review of my app. They didn't even take one day? I hope this isn't a mistake...I'd really like to be more excited but I can't help but wonder how they could possibly just get to sending me a complete notice, and review my file in one day. What do you guys think...I have to call them tomorrow of course but I just can't wait. Anyone else have this happen to them?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aisha

aisha Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

o yeah .. that happened to me as welll.. i actuallly three different cards telling me my aapp is complete.. the day i recieved myinterview invite, thats when i got the last one....

4. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Thanks...that makes me feel a lot better. Perhaps I can get some sleep now and not worry about it until tomorrow. Good to know they're organized and swift :D