Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

GWU

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Darwin, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Darwin

10+ Year Member

So today I finally got the postcard letting me know my app. was complete at GWU. The funny thing is, also in the mail was an interview invitation for GW...the card states 6-8 weeks for review of my app. They didn't even take one day? I hope this isn't a mistake...I'd really like to be more excited but I can't help but wonder how they could possibly just get to sending me a complete notice, and review my file in one day. What do you guys think...I have to call them tomorrow of course but I just can't wait. Anyone else have this happen to them?

2. aisha

aisha Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

o yeah .. that happened to me as welll.. i actuallly three different cards telling me my aapp is complete.. the day i recieved myinterview invite, thats when i got the last one....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darwin

10+ Year Member

Thanks...that makes me feel a lot better. Perhaps I can get some sleep now and not worry about it until tomorrow. Good to know they're organized and swift :D