Program-Specific Info / Q's Gwynedd Mercy Acceptances 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rainyOT

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just had my interview (virtual) for GMercyU and I am anxious to hear back. I really loved the program more than I thought I would!

Curious to hear acceptances! I interviewed on 2/22 and was told I would hear back by the end of March. Looking at last year's thread, it was more like 2 weeks later.

Also would love to hear what everyone knows about the school/program! Any current students?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I also interviewed on Friday 2/22, but it was an on-site interview. I got to tour the classrooms and meet most of the faculty and a few current students and I agree with you--I ended up loving the program more than I thought I would!

I actually heard that I had gotten accepted via phone call from Dr. Mernar on Monday 2/25. He informed me that they would be mailing out all the details for me soon. You might be hearing back from them sooner than you think!

Hi,
I also interviewed on Friday 2/22, but it was an on-site interview. I got to tour the classrooms and meet most of the faculty and a few current students and I agree with you--I ended up loving the program more than I thought I would!

I actually heard that I had gotten accepted via phone call from Dr. Mernar on Monday 2/25. He informed me that they would be mailing out all the details for me soon. You might be hearing back from them sooner than you think!

Wow that's awesome! Congratulations!! Are you going to accept?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I had an interview with Gwynedd Mercy on the 15th of February. I was told 2-4 weeks after the interview. No call yet, but I still have my fingers crossed!!

Hi! I interviewed at Gwynedd Mercy on Feb 15th. I still haven't heard anything. Anyone else in the same boat?