fliliphenom

10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
all-right i know this sounds like a very far fetched question and is very stupid but are there any gyms or workout facilities at any filli med schools? I know that medical school can get very stressful and going out and partying is totally out of the question because i have not met a single person who parties in med school in a daily basis.

PhoebusX

DonJuan
10+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2007
Status
Medical Student
What exactly do you need to know? Anybody in medschool can go to the gym everyday and ace a test, and the partying thing is a myth. There's always time to unwind and relax. It may not be everyday though... but I dont see a point partying everyday and going to medschool. Workout facilities may not be inside the campus but the accessibility is not a problem.

specie

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
Philippines
Status
Medical Student
Yes we do.
Every weekend or any free day, most of us go to Fitness First (RCBC Makati, Greenhills, The Fort, etc), and others to Gold's Gym (Glorietta, Galleria,etc). You could be a lifetime member or you could renew your membership every year. You could be limited to a certain gym branch or have the passport to go to other branches, depending on your preference and what they could offer. Then after gym, study the whole day and night in nearby Starbucks, CBTL, etc.