H@ly ****!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AbuJadenDO

Soon2beOB
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I had my first officialy h@ly **** moment today while driving to clinic...a huge fireball of emotions raging inside and it finally exploded...it was a jumbled mix of excitement, fear, cockiness, modesty, joy, and so many many more when i realized oh my lord i'm going to be a physician in a matter of months...this is friggin' crazy.
just needed to share...:eek::scared::eek::smuggrin::eek:

Members don't see this ad.

so I had my first officialy h@ly **** moment today while driving to clinic...a huge fireball of emotions raging inside and it finally exploded...it was a jumbled mix of excitement, fear, cockiness, modesty, joy, and so many many more when i realized oh my lord i'm going to be a physician in a matter of months...this is friggin' crazy.

Not sure I'm ready! I'm smart enough to be a medical student, not a doctor, at least a good one, at any rate! What if I am an under-perfomer in my field? :scared:

I don't know about all this....

Not sure I'm ready! I'm smart enough to be a medical student, not a doctor, at least a good one, at any rate! What if I am an under-perfomer in my field? :scared:

I don't know about all this....

Hair like that will get you anywhere, baby!

Members don't see this ad :)

You're an MSIV and you still have feelings? That's so cute. You must be going into Psych.

You're an MSIV and you still have feelings? That's so cute. You must be going into Psych.

Do you ever say anything not laced with vitriol? :sleep: