H&P note card

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neilc

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey all..i have heard there are some laminated cheat sheet type cards out there with a simple outline for a H&P...since we tend to do very focused exams in the rotations here, i think it would be helpful to find some card like this, do help me develop a mental checklist. i have tried to make some on my own, but i suck at it and always manage to leave something out...

so, if you know of somewhere i can buy one, or have one you can send me to download, i would appreciate it!

thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

just about all med school bookstores sell these cards; I'm not sure if they're available in prague.

Originally posted by doc05
just about all med school bookstores sell these cards; I'm not sure if they're available in prague.

nope, we don't have them here in the school bookstore. not yet at least. any links to a bookstore that will let me buy one online? I don't have any plans to be near a med school campus any time soon...

Members don't see this ad :)
don't waste your money purchasing a laminated note card. After 1-2 months of clinical rotations, the H+P set up will be second nature to you.