H.R. 5719 The Taxpayer Assistance and Simplification Act

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alpha62

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you all are aspiring to one day go on to and get into this kind of blood sucking sleezy business side. You'll love this one...

In short, they want to charge me and your patients a 3rd Party fee to review the withdrawal of our own after tax Health Savings account to pay YOUR fees.

That means delays and denials of payments to Doctors. This law will likely double monthly HSA administrative fees.

In addition, this new law would:

eliminate the ability to get reimbursed out of your HSA when you want by check or at an ATM.

force submission of your medical receipts to a third party in order for you to utilize the funds in your HSA.

The increase in fees will be for the third party to review your expense receipts.

A corporation that has a patent on part of the process used to review your paper receipts asked Congress to pass this law.

Go ahead, make my day, I'm the designated junk yard dog in my office. I do the insurance reviews and I have all the time in the world to yank your chain when you call. I've got the highest reinbursement rate in our shop.

Members don't see this ad.