1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

H1B for Advanced certificates in Dentistry- but not MS

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by asulikeit49, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. asulikeit49

    2+ Year Member

    Sep 10, 2006
    Likes Received:
    Dental Student
    I wish to know if a person with advanced certificates- 1 year GPR and 2 years specialty certificate, but no MS would be eligible for the Masters/ graduate quota for this years H1 B. Please let me know asap, anyone who has this information. I would really appreciate it. I have spoken to about 4 lawyers and no one has a clear answer. There is still some space for a few more applications, and I think if I am eligible there are people who are ready to sponsor me.
    ASAP please
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

Share This Page