15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Ramzi said:
I would really appreciate your advice

thx
Sorry to hear that. All you really can do is have another institution evaluation filled out and sent. Also, contact taht 8/2 program, explain to them what has happened, and see if they will still accept your application. My guess is that they might.

OP
R

Ramzi

10+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2006
Status
Dental Student
They would accept my application only if PASS admit their fault which I do not think would happen.
I can have a new Institution Evaluation filled and sent on Sunday, this means they will receieve it on Tuesday or Wednesday (8-9/8) which is a week after PASS deadline, so in this case it seems impossible for PASS to send the application on time.
I sent an email to the program asking if I can send a dean's letter or if I can send the evaluation directly to the program instead, I hope they agree.

I still cannot believe how these people at PASS are stupid and negligent, they take piles of money and can't even sort the papers!

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Ramzi said:
I still cannot believe how these people at PASS are stupid and negligent, they take piles of money and can't even sort the papers!
I think they only have 4-5 people working there. Not that it is any excuse.

About the Ads