1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Ha?! PASS loosing documents?!

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by Ramzi, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Ramzi

Ramzi Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student

#1 Ramzi, Aug 4, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    Sorry to hear that. All you really can do is have another institution evaluation filled out and sent. Also, contact taht 8/2 program, explain to them what has happened, and see if they will still accept your application. My guess is that they might.

4. Ramzi

Ramzi Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    They would accept my application only if PASS admit their fault which I do not think would happen.
    I can have a new Institution Evaluation filled and sent on Sunday, this means they will receieve it on Tuesday or Wednesday (8-9/8) which is a week after PASS deadline, so in this case it seems impossible for PASS to send the application on time.
    I sent an email to the program asking if I can send a dean's letter or if I can send the evaluation directly to the program instead, I hope they agree.

I still cannot believe how these people at PASS are stupid and negligent, they take piles of money and can't even sort the papers!

5. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    I think they only have 4-5 people working there. Not that it is any excuse.