Haha I jsut thought of a joke.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MEG@COOL

M0DE 01
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The joke is that my gpa is a 3.71 and also I have a 35 on the MCAT. I think that GOD wanted me to get these scores.I AM GOING TO TRYING APLY TO MEDICAL SCHOOL TOMORROW PROBABLY? How MUCH time will it take to get my REPORTS?

Members don't see this ad.

MEG@COOL said:
The joke is that my gpa is a 3.71 and also I have a 35 on the MCAT. I think that GOD wanted me to get these scores.I AM GOING TO TRYING APLY TO MEDICAL SCHOOL TOMORROW PROBABLY? How MUCH time will it take to get my REPORTS?
I am guessing you didn't get a T on your writing section...

Members don't see this ad :)
BoomSmilie_anim.gif

The Joke is Meg@Cool. This is the same person who posted that she was a junior in HS and made so high on her SAT (as she called it Big Borther; she spelled it whis way) she wanted to skip her senior year in HS and all college, subsitute her SAT for MCAT, go straight to med school. Wanted to know if this is possible.

Either she is big time LOONEY or likes to write idot post. Either way just ignore her and maybe she will go away (like hemroids).

Have you been drinking? Or did you just manage to pick up an extra chromosome or two? :confused: You're a tool. And not just any tool... Oh no, you're a member of the Black and Decker Elite. Your jokes aren't funny, never have been, and never will be. Have you ever thought of losing your ability to speak and type? It could do you wonders for your ability to make up a funny joke:thumbup:

reaton said:
The Joke is Meg@Cool. This is the same person who posted that she was a junior in HS and made so high on her SAT (as she called it Big Borther; she spelled it whis way) she wanted to skip her senior year in HS and all college, subsitute her SAT for MCAT, go straight to med school. Wanted to know if this is possible.

Either she is big time LOONEY or likes to write idot post. Either way just ignore her and maybe she will go away (like hemroids).

OOHHHH.... thx for the clarification

wat a :spam:

ajnak182 said:
Have you been drinking? Or did you just manage to pick up an extra chromosome or two? :confused: You're a tool. And not just any tool... Oh no, you're a member of the Black and Decker Elite. Your jokes aren't funny, never have been, and never will be. Have you ever thought of losing your ability to speak and type? It could do you wonders for your ability to make up a funny joke:thumbup:

:laugh: Now THATS a joke