hai!11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confused26

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hai to u all thre.am from india canu tell me how to get admission into U.S universites../what all tests shld be writen ..thanks.. have anice day..

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by confused26
....canu tell me how to get admission into U.S universites../what all tests shld be writen ...

Sure, a pleasure. First open the first sticky thread "Link of interest.....", then scroll down to the document "Dentistry in the US...". Then, read it. ;)

Originally posted by meggs
Sure, a pleasure. First open the first sticky thread "Link of interest.....", then scroll down to the document "Dentistry in the US...". Then, read it. ;)
:laugh: You crack me up everytime.:)

PS -Iam not laughing at you , confused26

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Henna
:laugh: You crack me up everytime.:)

Too bad you don't speak Spanish, you would laugh even more. :p :D

Meggs is truly funny. I have noticed a certain "tang" in all the answers that are given by Meggs. But very funny though...nice to break the monotony around here.

Hope everyone got the answers they were looking for....after Meggs' advice.

Originally posted by Laser
Meggs is truly funny. I have noticed a certain "tang" in all the answers that are given by Meggs. But very funny though...nice to break the monotony around here.

Thanks, but does "tang" means??:p

Hope everyone got the answers they were looking for....after Meggs' advice.

I sure hope so too :cool:

Meggs,

By "tang" I meant that you give your answers in a very special and funny way. They are clever answers. :D

Originally posted by Laser
Meggs,

By "tang" I meant that you give your answers in a very special and funny way. They are clever answers. :D

uh ok. thanks again.:p