Renting Halifax Nova Scotia Canada Nov 17-Dec 11 2021 Spacious 1-bedroom apartment, 7 mins to every QEII hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medshousing

Global Housing Platform for medical professionals
Sponsor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

as posted on Medshousing.com

I'm a PGY5 looking to rent my apartment while I am away on elective Nov 17-Dec 11/2021. Large (800 square feet) 1-bedroom apartment perfectly located on Spring Garden road with a view of Citadel Hill. 7 minute walk to all the QE II hospitals (Halifax Infirmary, Victoria General, IWK and Nova Scotia Rehabilitation Center) -- no commute! There is a drugstore next door, and several restaurants across the street. Just down the road are a grocery store, several shops, gyms (Goodlife, Fit4Less), yoga studios, bars, etc.

The bedroom has a comfortable queen bed. There is an open-concept living room, dining area, and office area with a desk. I also have a little yoga area and a variety of dumbbells if that's your jam. Laundry on-site. The building is secure with 24h security. I'd love to have you!

Contact Landlord

Members don't see this ad.