Hampton University Masters in Medical Science ‘19

Jasclayton

Feb 26, 2020
    Your resume looks pretty good in my view. If I were you I’d go ahead and apply simply because they look at your application holistically. You can always call and speak with them. They’re are very friendly.
    I just got my acceptance email this past Tuesday . Are there any nice apartments near campus that’s worth staying at? I was looking at The Heritage at Settlers Landing. I’m suppose to come up there in July to start looking for somewhere to stay. I need a decent clean nice area because i’m picky on where I lay my head lol.
    I didnmt have to take the DAT because they are still close for the pandemic so now I have to take English 503.. Is that a hard class to take? I need to prepare myself since I been out of school for 2 years.

Reactions: 1 user

sproby95

Jun 21, 2019
    1. Pre-Medical
      I just got my acceptance email this past Tuesday . Are there any nice apartments near campus that’s worth staying at? I was looking at The Heritage at Settlers Landing. I’m suppose to come up there in July to start looking for somewhere to stay. I need a decent clean nice area because i’m picky on where I lay my head lol.
      I didnmt have to take the DAT because they are still close for the pandemic so now I have to take English 503.. Is that a hard class to take? I need to prepare myself since I been out of school for 2 years.
      Hey! I just received my acceptance today. How’s your apartment search going?? I’d like to connect with you.

About the Ads
      Jul 17, 2020
      1. Pre-Medical
        Hello all,
        I’ve applied and have been accepted into the program for this upcoming fall! I created a new thread for the 2020 applicants, those who want more info, and the newly accepted if any of you want to check it out. I wanted to reach out here and see if any one from the previous classes or newly accepted needed a roommate? Please let me know!
        Hey! I have recently been accepted and would am looking for housing as well.

PreMedKia

Jun 1, 2020
        1. Pre-Medical
          Hey! I have recently been accepted and would am looking for housing as well.
          Hi! If you direct message me your cell phone number you can be added to the Hampton GroupMe and you can talk to more accepted students about housing. I just moved into the Peninsula Grove Apartments at the Town Center if you would like more info about them!

Jasmine W

2+ Year Member
          Nov 28, 2018
            Hey, Future Hamptonians!

Im a former graduate from the Masters in Med Science at Hampton. I'm not here to stir the pot. I just want to give you some reminders/insight going into the program (and hopefully this will give you a leg-up).
            1. Perspective/outlook is everything. If you focus on the negative then you will only see negative. Don't even entertain negative comments when your classmates start them. Use that energy to get through the material & for MCAT/DAT study.
            2. You are there to gain acceptance into medical/dental/pharmacy/PA school. Remember this as your end goal. Focus on the work (understanding it, using your resources, respectfully reaching out to facility/staff for help, and being respect to the program director at all times). You need those references.
            3. What you put in is what you will get out. Be efficient with your time and use it wisely. It's nice to make friends & connect, but you don't have to be involved in everything. Again, your goal is to get into a professional program when you graduate.
            4. Make copies of everything! Any paperwork that is turned into financial aid or anywhere, ask for a copy!

With that said, I am praying for everyone's success and patience. This is an investment in yourself and the future you desire. Don't slack on it.

• Care
            Reactions: 1 user

futuredocro

Dec 16, 2020
            1. Pre-Medical
              Hey guys! I just finished up my first year in the program and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! You can just message me directly if you want to. I'll be as open and honest as possible. For those who have been accepted, welcome! For those still applying, don't worry. If you get in, great! If not, there are still other options. No matter what happens, you'll all be amazing clinicians, one way or another. I'm here if y'all need anything!

P.S., I'm so excited to meet those of you who have already been accepted! :)
              Hi! I was recently accepted into this program. Can I still reach out to you?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.