Hampton University Masters of Medical Science 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedKia

Reaction score
Hello All! I decided to create this thread because I have not seen one for this year's round of applicants and candidates. This thread can be used for all of us to interact with those who are interested in applying, have applied, are waiting to be accepted, or are accepted to the program. I was accepted into the program on 5/26/2020 and would love to meet some of the other candidates I will be working closely with for the next 2 years. If any of you are interested in my stats or my journey of applying I will be more than happy to share them. Please post about your current status as you wish. ALSO, if any of you are looking for a roommate please comment below!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello All! I decided to create this thread because I have not seen one for this year's round of applicants and candidates. This thread can be used for all of us to interact with those who are interested in applying, have applied, are waiting to be accepted, or are accepted to the program. I was accepted into the program on 5/26/2020 and would love to meet some of the other candidates I will be working closely with for the next 2 years. If any of you are interested in my stats or my journey of applying I will be more than happy to share them. Please post about your current status as you wish. ALSO, if any of you are looking for a roommate please comment below!
Hey! I’ve recently just been accepted into the MMS at Hampton. I’ve been trying to interact with others, but it’s been hard lol! Are you still looking for a roommate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve been accepted! I’m looking for a roommate too! Have you found anything?
Hi guys! I didn't apply this round but I am planning to for the next. Any advice?

Hello everybody congrats on your acceptances !! I am currently a senior at Morehouse and I am currently working on my application. Im a pre-dental student and I just wanted to get any advice on my application, if you guys can... Also in the online application it doesn't ask for a personal statement or transcript, this and not knowing my class rank is the only thing holding me back from completing my application.. Is there a secondary of some sort where they ask for the personal statement/transcript ? And this may be a far fetched question, but did you guys get a class rank after graduating lol because I am confused.

Hello everybody congrats on your acceptances !! I am currently a senior at Morehouse and I am currently working on my application. Im a pre-dental student and I just wanted to get any advice on my application, if you guys can... Also in the online application it doesn't ask for a personal statement or transcript, this and not knowing my class rank is the only thing holding me back from completing my application.. Is there a secondary of some sort where they ask for the personal statement/transcript ? And this may be a far fetched question, but did you guys get a class rank after graduating lol because I am confused.
Hi! I’m applying this cycle too and I would say call the graduate college because they emailed me a PDF application in addition to the online one.

Reactions: 1 user