Hampton University Medical Science Program

NutCracker2021

~Keeping Faith~
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2008
NJ
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey I wanted to know if anyone had more information at this program. I was interested in applying to the program (along with so many others, lol) so that I can enhance my application for medical school. I checked out the website but wanted to know if there were any students who went through the program and got accepted into medical school...any kind of information about this program is greatly appreciated...THANKS!!! :)

dchris21

10+ Year Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    MO
    1. Pre-Medical
      I was wondering the same and was recently accepted. I was told their acceptance rate was around 75%. The person I talked to said that the program director, Mr. Michael Druitt, sticks his neck out very far for his students but it's up to you to make the grade! You should call the office! I did this afternoon and they were ready and willing to answer my questions. (757) 728 - 6757

About the Ads

Dreamyeyez16m

Sep 21, 2010
      1. Pre-Dental
        I'm so confused. I recently applied to Hampton's Post Bacc program. They have all my information except my DAT scores because I haven't taken it yet. I was originally told that their was no minimum score I needed to get accepted. But one of the ladies who I spoke with at Hampton told me that their was a minimum score of 12. Is this true?

ScoobyDooo

10+ Year Member
        Sep 22, 2010
        1. Pre-Medical
          Wow you just revived a 2+ year thread :)

You could call again and ask about your situation. Hopefully after asking a couple of different sources you can arrive at the correct answer. If you still have doubts, you should contact someone directly affiliated with the postbac program.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.