SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Hand In A Box - a little dose of humor for you all

Discussion in 'Emergency Medicine' started by DocChez, May 4, 2007.

1. DocChez

DocChez 5+ Year Member

Oct 19, 2006
    So Wednesday night was the 4th year class play at my medical school, which is basically a 2 hour long play roasting the medical school and medical school experience. It was a rousing success. As one of the head writers I was responsible for a large chunk of the skits and in particular for the production of a particular video for which I received numerous requests to place it on YouTube. I've complied and posted the video and I figured I might as well put a link up here on my home SDN board for every one's enjoyment.

So check it out, Hand In A Box: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWpyliUHn4

Be sure to click on the video it is a response to, Dick In A Box, if you haven't seen that yet either.

Enjoy!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. deuist

deuist Stealthfully Sarcastic Physician Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Florida
    Very funny. "Sore throat? Hand in a box!"

4. Dr.McNinja

Dr.McNinja Nobel War Prize Winner Moderator Physician Faculty 10+ Year Member

Aug 2, 2006
    Texas
    flippin sweet.

As an aside, does this
    Mean that we won't be able to have any threads more than 3 posts long in the EM forum anyway?

5. Dakota

Dakota Senior Member Physician 10+ Year Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Ironically you have now doomed this thread to be closed and moved.

Which, I suppose was the point.

6. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door Physician 10+ Year Member

That message just doesn't correlate with the :hijacked: icon SDN has provided us with.

OP-- love the video. :laugh:

:hijacked:

7. FoughtFyr

FoughtFyr SDN Lifetime Donor Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Mar 19, 2003
    No, the EM forum has cool moderators! :thumbup:

Right?

I said - right!?!

O.k. fine, I'm closing the thread!

Seriously, allow me to hijack for a minute. A few of the pre-med forums were getting out of control so the "warning" was posted. The EM crowd tends to be it's own little dysfunctional family - I don't see any real changes.

We do need a Fatty McFattypants icon though.

- H

8. deuist

deuist Stealthfully Sarcastic Physician Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Florida
    Those pre-meds need to be put in their place whenever they get out of control.

9. matt_mt19

matt_mt19 2+ Year Member

Oct 14, 2006
  10. DocChez

DocChez 5+ Year Member

Oct 19, 2006
    FoughtFyr, how about a In-N-Out Burger Residency icon while we're at it?

(Although it may be sacrilege, having recently tried In-N-Out and Fatburger on a West Coast trip, I think I actually prefer Five Guys in the Baltimore/DC area as the best hamburger chain I've ever eaten at)

11. Dakota

Dakota Senior Member Physician 10+ Year Member

Sep 5, 2005
    5 Guys is good stuff. Although to be fair I've never been to In-N-Out and I'm not willing to trade coasts for a burger.

12. Pontifex Maximus

Pontifex Maximus Rads-a-palooza Physician 10+ Year Member

Mar 18, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    You are one smart individual. Five Guys is amazing.

13. bulgethetwine

bulgethetwine Banned Banned 10+ Year Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Well, the live laughter track on the UMKC one was good. But damn, those classmates of yours have the rhythm of wood...

14. matt_mt19

matt_mt19 2+ Year Member

Oct 14, 2006
    Yeah those kids where year 1's so right out of high school 17/18 y/o's thus still a bit stiff...