Hand In A Box - a little dose of humor for you all

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocChez

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So Wednesday night was the 4th year class play at my medical school, which is basically a 2 hour long play roasting the medical school and medical school experience. It was a rousing success. As one of the head writers I was responsible for a large chunk of the skits and in particular for the production of a particular video for which I received numerous requests to place it on YouTube. I've complied and posted the video and I figured I might as well put a link up here on my home SDN board for every one's enjoyment.

So check it out, Hand In A Box: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWpyliUHn4

Be sure to click on the video it is a response to, Dick In A Box, if you haven't seen that yet either.

Enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

flippin sweet.

As an aside, does this
Reminder: Our membership encourages open discussion and debate as long as it relates to the topic of the thread at hand. Posts which do not relate to the original purpose or topic of the thread may be moved to a more appropriate location. : )
Mean that we won't be able to have any threads more than 3 posts long in the EM forum anyway?

Members don't see this ad :)
flippin sweet.

As an aside, does this
Mean that we won't be able to have any threads more than 3 posts long in the EM forum anyway?

Ironically you have now doomed this thread to be closed and moved.

Which, I suppose was the point.

flippin sweet.

As an aside, does this

No, the EM forum has cool moderators! :thumbup:

Right?

I said - right!?!

O.k. fine, I'm closing the thread!

Seriously, allow me to hijack for a minute. A few of the pre-med forums were getting out of control so the "warning" was posted. The EM crowd tends to be it's own little dysfunctional family - I don't see any real changes.

We do need a Fatty McFattypants icon though.

- H

FoughtFyr, how about a In-N-Out Burger Residency icon while we're at it?

(Although it may be sacrilege, having recently tried In-N-Out and Fatburger on a West Coast trip, I think I actually prefer Five Guys in the Baltimore/DC area as the best hamburger chain I've ever eaten at)

(Although it may be sacrilege, having recently tried In-N-Out and Fatburger on a West Coast trip, I think I actually prefer Five Guys in the Baltimore/DC area as the best hamburger chain I've ever eaten at)

5 Guys is good stuff. Although to be fair I've never been to In-N-Out and I'm not willing to trade coasts for a burger.

You are one smart individual. Five Guys is amazing.

Yeah those kids where year 1's so right out of high school 17/18 y/o's thus still a bit stiff...