Hawkeye7685

Hawkeye
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2008
Status
Dental Student
So as of late I've been noticing that the boards have been getting increasingly anxious and mean. People talking down other schools, people worried about getting in, and the very lucky people choosing between schools (which makes the people not getting in even more frustrated).

So my suggestion is that everybody take a step back from the SDN mindset (which can very quickly mess with your head,) give yourself a big hug and maybe more if the mood grips you, and get absolutely wasted for the holidays. We're all going to be dentists one day whether it be after this cycle or a future one and we'll hate ourselves for four years for actually wanting to put our bodies and minds through such hell.

So everybody have a Happy Holidays, and I'll be sure to tip a drink to you all.

PS. My fam is having a Christmas Ham for dinner, and I think that just sucks. A Christmas Turkey is way better and you can always get way more leftover sandwiches from a turkey. It's basic portion control.

Optimism Smiles

DAT drains my ATP
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Happy Holidays everyone!!! :woot:

About the Ads

DRHOYA

10+ Year Member
May 15, 2008
NY
Status
Pre-Dental
Everyone enjoy their holidays!

Chesnok

Waiting game has ended
10+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Merry Christmas to everybody. May God bless you all.

A8

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all future dentists!:D

rewJW

surviving
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
Status
Dentist
Merry Christmas everybody!!! And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, I hope at least that you are having a good day off of work and everything else :D

Aceofspades

10+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Ok, Christmas is over. Time to resume the petty bickering and school vs school threads.

mestmet31

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
not everyone celebrates Christmas..happy holidays everybody !

About the Ads