Happy Holidays to All

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hawkeye7685

Hawkeye
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So as of late I've been noticing that the boards have been getting increasingly anxious and mean. People talking down other schools, people worried about getting in, and the very lucky people choosing between schools (which makes the people not getting in even more frustrated).

So my suggestion is that everybody take a step back from the SDN mindset (which can very quickly mess with your head,) give yourself a big hug and maybe more if the mood grips you, and get absolutely wasted for the holidays. We're all going to be dentists one day whether it be after this cycle or a future one and we'll hate ourselves for four years for actually wanting to put our bodies and minds through such hell.
icon2.gif

So everybody have a Happy Holidays, and I'll be sure to tip a drink to you all.

PS. My fam is having a Christmas Ham for dinner, and I think that just sucks. A Christmas Turkey is way better and you can always get way more leftover sandwiches from a turkey. It's basic portion control.

Members don't see this ad.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Happy Holidays everyone!!! :woot:

Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone enjoy their holidays!

Merry Christmas to everybody. May God bless you all.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all future dentists!:D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:soexcited:

Merry Christmas everybody!!! And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, I hope at least that you are having a good day off of work and everything else :D

cool thread ... happy holidays

Ok, Christmas is over. Time to resume the petty bickering and school vs school threads.

not everyone celebrates Christmas..happy holidays everybody !