Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To everybody that reads this:
I just wanted to remind everybody to take some time off over the holidays and contemplate all that humanity has gone through since 9/11/2001. We have a lot to be thankful about, even though our mailboxes may not be full with acceptances...or our MCATs didn't fare well (ofcourse, I haven't taken the MCATs, neither have I applied.) To those of us that have had a bumpy year, I wish y'all happiness to the heart's content next year.....and to the rest of us....may it get even better!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

LOVE,
TWEETIE

Members don't see this ad.

To you as well Tweetie Bird!!!!!!! And good luck when you get into the process...it can be frustrating..

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup, Merry Christmas to all! :D Or, Happy Holidays might be more PC... :D

And take a second over the holidays to remember all those who lost a loved one on 9/11...

Merry Christmas from us hillbillies down here in Kentucky. :) I just finished watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for this year, and am now officially in the holiday spirit. :)

National Lampoon's is a great one, but I can't be fully in my Christmas mode until I watch A Christmas Story at least 4 times in a row on TBS or TNT..
but this is definitely a time to take a break from this worrying and enjoy our family and friends
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
:)

Please forgive me goose, I didn't mean to overlook A Christmas Story. I have to see that one as well. I'll probably catch it today. :)

The original Xmas carol is a great one too! Have a great xmas everyone!

what a wonderful thread....Happy Holidays to all, this year I am particularly grateful for family friends, and good health..the events of Sept 11 have certainly put things in perspective....ENJOY!!!!!

Happy Holidays!!

I just thought I'd drop by and wish everyone a good time. Unfortunately, I've got tonsilitis, but don't fear!! I'll still be boarding my sleigh tonight to deliver all your presents. :)

Santa, do you have acceptance letters in your bag this year? that was ontop of the list I sent you. Don't forget!

Request to Santa--when you're back in shape, please give an extra present to Jamier. He's been good this year to his friends. :D :D

Tweetie

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird:
•Request to Santa--when you're back in shape, please give an extra present to Jamier. He's been good this year to his friends. :D •••

Why thanks Tweetie. :D

As for "A Christmas Story", it's coming on tonight at 9:20. While I'm closer to 30 than 20, this old man is gonna tough it out and stay up for the whole thing. :)