Happy Mother's Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Asor

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all of you Mommies out there a very Happy Mother's Day. It's quite a task to raise well adjusted and happy children as well as juggling school. Have a great day ladies.

Asor :)

Members don't see this ad.

Happy Mother's Day to every mother in this forum...

Thank you for raising the next generation of adults.
Thank you for being such a strong example for your children, especially your daughters.
Your perseverance in pharmacy school will show them that it is possible to manage motherhood and professional goals!!!!!
Thank you for being part of the Super Women Generation..
I feel so blessed to be part of that generation.

I took my last semester of prerequisites fully pregnante!!!! I was walking around like a duck because my belly was just Huge!!!

Because i exclusively breasfeed,I went to my interview in January with a 1 week newborn.
All the other candidates were looking at me like I was some crazy chick.But At the end I made it..I got accepted.

do not give up...I did it...you can do it...we can make it thru pharm school successfully!!!!!

go moms!

wanna thank my mom for working 18 hour workdays so that I can achieve something that she'd never have the chance too.

love ya momma

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow GabonpharmD!!! You are awesome!

I remember taking my finals two years ago 8 months pregnant with my 3rd child - very hard to concentrate. But taking them with me on my interviews, I can't image! I assume that someone came along to watch your baby while you were in the actual interview, but just the distraction of having your child there would be difficult.

Happy Mother's Day, moms!

GabonpharmD,
where did you get accepted? Happy Mommy's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you dedicated mommies! :love: :love:

Thank you..yes my fiance was there with me...about the distraction of ahving the baby..it's kind a funny because..i think that to have him totally relaxed me...because until they called me for the actual interview..my mind was completely focus on the baby...i just had the time to stand..to make sur i did not have any baby vomit on me..and i walk into the interview room.

gablet said:
Wow GabonpharmD!!! You are awesome!
I remember taking my finals two years ago 8 months pregnant with my 3rd child - very hard to concentrate. But taking them with me on my interviews, I can't image! I assume that someone came along to watch your baby while you were in the actual interview, but just the distraction of having your child there would be difficult.

Happy Mother's Day, moms!

GabonpharmD said:
I got accepted at UT Memphis

That is so great, GabonpharmD--all of your hard work paid off. I wish you all the best at UT Memphis. I'm sure that you will do great :thumbup: