Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to remind everyone (something I had to remind myself too) that whether or not we have gotten acceptances or even interview invites we all have many things to be thankful for. Some people don't even have the ability to attend med school or any of the educational opportunities as we do. I am so thankful to live in a country where I have these opportunites as well as basic freedoms that we experience everyday. I am thankful for my religious freedom and the ability to worship God and to put my faith in my Lord Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the loving supportive family I have, and for my girlfriend putting up with me, and for all my friends. I am thankful for financial security and the abundance of all we take for granted. I'm even thankful for all you guys for putting up with me and for being so helpful.

Wishing each of you a wonderful day tomorrow and many things to be thankful for. :love: :love:

Members don't see this ad.

happy thanksgiving and God bless!