happy thanksgiving

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

natdrea

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today is thanksgiving day, I just like to take this opportunity to thank SDN - International dentists for all the support and kind advices towards me. It is indeed a blessing to have such a support group, going through the same things that you are going through. For all those who are going to sit for the exam soon, just have faith in the Lord, He knows we did study, so He will guide us all the way, but if things doesnt turn out the way we wanted them to be, take the failure as a challenge and move on. Persevere on our goal and I believe we can all reach our goals here in the US. Again, thank you for everything and Happy thanksgiving everyone, have a great day ahead. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

natdrea said:
Today is thanksgiving day, I just like to take this opportunity to thank SDN - International dentists for all the support and kind advices towards me. It is indeed a blessing to have such a support group, going through the same things that you are going through. For all those who are going to sit for the exam soon, just have faith in the Lord, He knows we did study, so He will guide us all the way, but if things doesnt turn out the way we wanted them to be, take the failure as a challenge and move on. Persevere on our goal and I believe we can all reach our goals here in the US. Again, thank you for everything and Happy thanksgiving everyone, have a great day ahead. :thumbup:

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Para sa mga Pinoy, anong handa nyo? Ingat! :)

Happy holidays guys

natdrea said:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey everyone,
happy thanksgiving to all and thanks to all SDN members.... :)

natdrea said:
keep on learning,,,god bless u

have faith in the Almighty and keep working hard :) :) :)