Harassing Program Directors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medic13z

I drink because you cry
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, as the Dean's Letter has only been out a few days, is it to early to start emailing the PD's at a few programs that I have not heard from to ask about an interview. I am trying to group travel and a few are really making it difficult!

-C

Members don't see this ad.

it's only been a few days. i would wait. i know it seems like forever for you guys waiting for interviews but this seems real early for em programs.

Yeah, hassling has to be done with care. Right now it is only warrented if you are going to be in the area (IMO). I emailed one yeaterday b/c I'm flying from TX to MI and there was 1 school I hadn't heard from. To no avail-- they just told me "don't call us we'll..."

I wouldn't freak out just yet. In Boston, I talked to the PD of LSU Charity and he said that as soon as the dean's letters come out he locks himself in his office for a week to review the apps. He mentioned invitations should go out first or second week of November. Doesn't exactly explain why some people got invites from LSU in October. Anyway, good luck to everyone!