Harcourt PCAT scores to PharmCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starrfishes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how do we send our PCAT scores to PharmCAS?

Okay, I've already registered for the Jan. PCATs and last week, I called up Harcourt to ask this question. So I got the answer as follows: they said I must select the specific code for PharmCAS, but to me, that's kinda funny, because, didn't I already have selected schools that do participate in PharmCAS?? Basically, I had no idea I had to select specifically a certain code for PharmCAS to get PCAT scores sent... is anyone wondering the same?

So, does this mean that if I select the code for PharmCAS, PharmCAS will take care of it and send the score reports out to all the schools that I've paid via PharmCAS? Does anyone know for sure how this works?

Any responses would be really helpful!

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, when you registered for the PCAT you should have selected PharmCAS as one of the places to send your scores. When PharmCAS receives your scores and when you finish the application process, PharmCAS will then send the entire application to the pharmacy schools that you have applied to via their service. It would have been to your advantage to save your other 3 choices for schools that do not utilize the PharmCAS service.

ButlerPharm.D. said:
Yep, when you registered for the PCAT you should have selected PharmCAS as one of the places to send your scores. When PharmCAS receives your scores and when you finish the application process, PharmCAS will then send the entire application to the pharmacy schools that you have applied to via their service. It would have been to your advantage to save your other 3 choices for schools that do not utilize the PharmCAS service.

Thank you so much for reply, ButlerPharm.D. :D