harcourt practice with no study?/

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just took the practice exam online and scored around 60 without studying...my highest score was on biology,,,how close this practice to the real game and ppl who took the real one how did u benefit from this harcort practice...

Members don't see this ad.

i just took the practice exam online and scored around 60 without studying...my highest score was on biology,,,how close this practice to the real game and ppl who took the real one how did u benefit from this harcort practice...

I did the same thing. I scored above 80 in most subjects and felt pretty confident when I started studying. I took another harcourt practice exam (the 2nd one) after studying and did horribly. What you score on the practice test, in my opinion, is different then the real score. ok wait, I shouldn't really say that because I haven't recieved my actual scores. But, the real exam is different then the practice exam.

I missed 3 total on the practice test and got a 91 composite on the real deal. The actual test is similar, but a bit harder.

I benefited by getting a better idea of the language used in the real exam questions. As diligently as test-prep companies like to try to emulate the PCAT, the wording, length, tone, and content of questions don't always match the real PCAT. That is, some questions may be worded too difficultly or easily.

The difficulty of the practice exam was about the same as the real thing except that the expanded number of questions on the real thing will make the test more difficult to complete simply because you are in a greater rush.