Harcourt sends out PCAT scores today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aquasonic

Extraordinary Substance
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just get off the phone with Harcourt and they confirm Jan PCAT scores are sent out today. Good luck everyone! This forum will be busy again next week :)
~Aquasonic

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder how long it takes for the scores to arrive... I would say another week since its based in texas.

Members don't see this ad :)
So, do the schools get the scores electronically direct from Harcourt, or do they get mailed also?

I thought I read somewhere on here that the schools got the scores several days before applicants got their results..... or am I just dreaming?

So, do the schools get the scores electronically direct from Harcourt, or do they get mailed also?

I thought I read somewhere on here that the schools got the scores several days before applicants got their results..... or am I just dreaming?

I'm not sure about our PCAT scores, but I do know that some schools receive our PharmCAS application through the mail. Every time I called Creighton or my other pharmacy schools I'm applied to, they also said that my application still hadn't come in the most recent mailing. So, it's possible that schools get our scores through he mail. But, someone please correct me if my hunch is wrong.:D

It gets mailed to them but they could also check it online cos pharmas sends it electronically to them. Some schools just dont like looking at applications online.

So I found out I got accepted at least to 1 school with a low PCAT score from the October test. I guess my life is not really depending on this January test score.

I got my scores just now...76 overall...i was hoping to get above 80 but i will take it...hope you all did well

I am so happy right now. I got an 89 percentile score. I do not know if I shoudl try taking it again. I feel great about my score and it would be $105 dollars I would be saving.

I am so happy right now. I got an 89 percentile score. I do not know if I shoudl try taking it again. I feel great about my score and it would be $105 dollars I would be saving.

You are safe. 89 percentile is very good score. Congrat!

~Aquasonic

ACK! Nothing here today except bills and junk mail.... maybe it will come tomorrow.

Those are some good scores, guys. Congrats!