Hard Copy of Books or iPad PDF?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNeedHelp2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Not a huge question but wondering how many people have used iPads to study (or other similar devices) over the traditional hard copy book? The only reason why I'm asking is because I have PDFs of TBR/EK/Princeton and have been thinking about purchasing an iPad. Any suggestions? I know everyones study habit is different but wondering if others have used this method. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I have PDF's of my prep books on my iPad, and it is incredibly convenient. I can carry all my prep books around with me, and this made it easy to study a bit while I was on vacation. It also allowed me to study during little bits of downtime (eg., on the bus, waiting for a doctor's appointment, during breaks at work).

I have PDF's of my prep books on my iPad, and it is incredibly convenient. I can carry all my prep books around with me, and this made it easy to study a bit while I was on vacation. It also allowed me to study during little bits of downtime (eg., on the bus, waiting for a doctor's appointment, during breaks at work).

Thank you, really appreciate the input.

Hello all,
Not a huge question but wondering how many people have used iPads to study (or other similar devices) over the traditional hard copy book? The only reason why I'm asking is because I have PDFs of TBR/EK/Princeton and have been thinking about purchasing an iPad. Any suggestions? I know everyones study habit is different but wondering if others have used this method. Thank you.

So you're willing to shell out the money for an Ipad, but not for actual MCAT books? Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
So you're willing to shell out the money for an Ipad, but not for actual MCAT books? Good luck.

Books=Roughly 400, Ipad=400 with discount...It's not the money I was just asking because I've never used a tablet to study off of...

Status
Not open for further replies.