Hard to decide!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Viraj

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really would like to have all the dental students' opinion, as I am in a big dillema. I got accepted to Tufts, Pitt, and Meharry. I wanna have some kind of insight on which school I should choose and why I should choose. I am posting in this area, as I hope to have some of the students from those schools to let me know!!! Thanx
Viraj

Members don't see this ad.

COME TO MEHARRY!! I have to admit I am a little biased on this. I am currently a freshman at Meharry Dental school. I have truly loved every minute of it. Meharry is a family type atmosphere. No one is out to see how many students they can fail (so far). We all work together. I don't know too much about the other schools you are accepted to. Good luck! :clap:

Go for Tufts. Tufts has a very good multidisciplnary approach to general dentistry that involves restorative (crown and bridge, perio and endo. Though there are some other problems at Tufts but those are similar to what you would experience in your private practice. Tufts is a tough school.... :)

RS,

Can you elaborate on these problems you think Tufts and other privates have?