Hard to Focus!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CoffeeintheMorning

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
First two sections of the FL are fine, P/C + CARS, but as soon as the BIO section comes up, I tend to lose focus on what I read. Any suggestions in terms of drinking coffee/tea and when I should drink it?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

First two sections of the FL are fine, P/C + CARS, but as soon as the BIO section comes up, I tend to lose focus on what I read. Any suggestions in terms of drinking coffee/tea and when I should drink it?

thanks
I do my caffeine intake an hour before the C/P and during my lunch break. For both, I do about a cup of coffee and a cup of tea. The caffeine in tea is negligible to me but it also has catechins, which slow the absorption of caffeine.

I do my caffeine intake an hour before the C/P and during my lunch break. For both, I do about a cup of coffee and a cup of tea. The caffeine in tea is negligible to me but it also has catechins, which slow the absorption of caffeine.

that's a really clever idea. didn't even think about the catechins in tea.
thanks!

thanks

As far as caffeine, sugar, etc. go, everyone is different and the only way to figure it out is trial and error. If you are going to go with caffeine, consider using OTC caffeine pills. That will allow you to control your caffeine and fluid intakes independently of one another.

The things that will help no matter what are getting on a good sleep schedule, doing some regular exercise, and eating well in general.