Hardest class ever taken?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Be careful of English classes. Some are easy, others are freaking hard. I made a mistake with the one I'm taking now :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey have I ever mentioned that I found French 4 to be the hardest class ever?
(Why yes Dave you have mentioned that quite a few times.)

Oh well, I still think alot of the tenses in French are made up and not actually used by anybody in France.:)

Be careful of English classes. Some are easy, others are freaking hard. I made a mistake with the one I'm taking now :(
:werd: x 11ty

I'm gonna have to drop my english II and take it in the summer

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you need to take calc 2 for med school? I thought you only needed a semester of calc.

Hey have I ever mentioned that I found French 4 to be the hardest class ever?
(Why yes Dave you have mentioned that quite a few times.)

Oh well, I still think alot of the tenses in French are made up and not actually used by anybody in France.:)

I'm a fluent French speaker and thought i'd take French II as an easy 4.0. I didn't buy the textbook and showed up to class when we watched movies or had tests.
The tests were crazy man! We were given a paragraph and we had to underline all these grammatical elements. Now, I can speak french fine, but I don't know what an auxilliary pronoun or any of those other grammatical elements I learned in grade 3 are. I struggled.

Hardest for me: Microbio (due to professor:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: ) and intro to neurobiology.