Harding College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nerv12345

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so the other harding threads are kind of all over the place...i figured i'd make an "official" one.

i just got an interview invite by them...anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I got into Harding COP and it seems like a wonderful school however my scholarship wont pay for me to go there because it is not fully accredited so I am hoping to get into a school that I dont have to pay for since the tuition there is like 30,000 per year!!! I thought all the people there were very nice though.:)

I got into Harding COP and it seems like a wonderful school however my scholarship wont pay for me to go there because it is not fully accredited so I am hoping to get into a school that I dont have to pay for since the tuition there is like 30,000 per year!!! I thought all the people there were very nice though.:)
What's the name of your scholarship?

Members don't see this ad :)
My scholarship is the Indian Health Service Scholarship. It pays for all of my pharmacy school at any fully accredited program as well as pays me every month to go to school.

so the other harding threads are kind of all over the place...i figured i'd make an "official" one.

i just got an interview invite by them...anyone else?

I think I thought about applying to this school before.. ..because on Pharmcas website, they require a recommendation from a pharmacist. Do you guys submit the recommendation from the pharmacist? I don't know if they would look at it if I submit without one..

my pharmcas LOR's were from a pharmacist, a biology professor, and a volunteer supervisor

That's great.. my LOR are from two nursing clinical instructors and a biology profess who taught me 4 years ago.. I am not too confident regarding my LOR at all.. but anyway, I won't have a chance for this school

I got invited for an interview on the 30th. We'll see how that goes... hopefully I'll get in. Even more, hopefully they will become accredited.

I interview last march and was accepted. The people were very nice. I more than likely will not be attending the university though due to the cost. I am trying to get in a state school that is accredited. However it seems like it will be an excellent program once it gets going.

I got invited for an interview on the 30th. We'll see how that goes... hopefully I'll get in. Even more, hopefully they will become accredited.

Harding is an outstanding university academically. They have all of their ducks in a row. I have absolutely no doubt they will get accreditation.