Harvard Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2touth02

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Predents!
Someone heard of Harvard acceptance?
I am waiting for some news regarding my interview.
I think they will take me.
What about you?

Members don't see this ad.

If they accept you, you will receive a call in about a week.. or just a tiny bit more. I think they're very efficient.

i got flat out rejected, but it was a nice rejection letter. touth, are you considering ut-houston?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
I just got the waitlist letter....just to get an idea of where they are in terms of filling up the class, could those who has been accepted or waitlisted post their response up here as Harvard-A or Harvard-W, or for those who got placed out of W, could you place update it from W to A?
thanks

•••quote:•••Originally posted by 2touth02:
•Hello Predents!
Someone heard of Harvard acceptance?
I am waiting for some news regarding my interview.
I think they will take me.
What about you?•••••

no news from Harvard yet....anyone heard?...I feel so alone in this :confused:

I kinda think that the class is already full. If Harvard accepts a candidate, the candidate is usually informed within 2 weeks.

Everyone gets a score, and thus a rank... so it depends on the retention rate of the initial acceptees (if you are on the wait-list).

Give your interviewer a call (the one that was nice to you)... he/she may allow you to send additional info. That could give you a push when spaces open up.