This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aasen002

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Most schools I've looked at for post baccs will let current seniors apply, so I'm sure it's the same for Harvard. I recently applied to Extension and had all of my questions answered (very promptly, I might add) by emailing [email protected]. Best of luck!

Last edited:
I'm currently a senior at my undergraduate university graduating this May. I'm about to apply to the Post Bacc. PreMed program at Harvard Extension school, however, the requirements on the website says:
  • You have an undergraduate degree but need to complete some or all of premedical coursework before applying to medical or dental school.
Does this mean that a graduating senior cannot apply to the program as I technically have not "earned" my degree until May yet? Thanks!
I have spoken to the assistant of the admissions department for their program and he told me to not even apply since I don't graduate until May. The deadline is in June but he said that I would have to wait until the day after I graduate to even be considered and who knows by then how many spot they'll have open then since it's on a rolling basis. I hope this isn't discouraging. I was a little when he emailed me back but there are other great programs to apply to that are great.

What is sponsorship? Who/what is it good for? Does it just mean that they will write an LoR? I was just looking at the Harvard Extension Pre Med program and it talks about sponsorship: How to Get Sponsored