Harvard interview schedule?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bujji13, Nov 3, 2002.

1. bujji13

bujji13 Senior Member

For those who have been to interview at Harvard, what time were you done for the day?

I ask because the e-mail confirmation I got said to not expect to leave until 8PM. I didn't book my flight before them, but I thought I might spend a few hours with my cousin before I leave.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rapid Decomposition

I was done at 4:30, and I don't think anyone on my day was done by 3:30. That 8 oclock thing is just a precaution - a lot of the interviewers aren't on the actual medical campus so you have to take shuttles and stuff, which takes extra time. But you probably would have a few hours between the time you're done and your flight.

4. bujji13

bujji13 Senior Member

Nice. Thanks.

5. Redbeanmochi

Redbeanmochi Member

I was also done by 4:30. Most of the interviewees had an interview in the morning and one around 2:30. I had one at 3:30 that lasted until 4:30; however, one friend had her second interview at 5:30 (which is rare---but be prepared if it happens).

You should stay at Vanderbilt hall with a host/alum/friend if possible; I spoke to quite a few 2nd year New Pathway folks, which was useful since the only students you interact with on interview day (i.e., tour and lunch) are 1st years!

Good luck!