Harvard interviews ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sir William Osler

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard not a peep from the big 'H'. Anyone get any good news?

Members don't see this ad.

Just that you're not alone! They are EXTREMELY far behind. I mean like more behind than almost any other school. Not yet time to worry certainly!

Its so weird because everyone I know who applied in previous years (almost) always say Harvard was their first interview, in early Sept. Certainly this year is not anything like years past, quite obviously. I work at HMS and have heard nothing, so don't worry! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
According to their website, the first round of MD/PhD interviews has already taken place, so they are interviewing people, I guess none of them are on SDN however.

I just got an interview invite from Harvard by email.

I got an invite on Nov 19 for the HST program; but I've been skeptical about mentioning it here for fear of getting flamed by the artiste formerly known as 86759943 or something like that :D

I'm going to Harvard on Monday for an interview (New Pathways). Redowa interviewed there about three weeks ago.

I think Rick Springfield has dissapeared for now. ;)

Anyway, I haven't heard anything from them yet. It took them until November 28th to get me the secondary, and I submitted my AMCAS back in October. So, I think it's safe to say that they are pretty far behind.

Hey Brando Check your PM :)

Originally posted by brandonite:
•I think Rick Springfield has dissapeared for now. ;) •••

Ya know, Rick Springfield didn't sing that song. It was Tommy Tu-tone (I can't believe I know that...I AM a geek!)

racergirl you stole my thunder... and Original, it's 867-5309 (for a good time call)

Arg! What is with that guy/girl (867-5309)???

;)