Harvard Med School: AP Credit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qui1027

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone..to those that interviewed at Harvard, did any of you have to send an AP score report to the admissions committee for a score not listed on your college transcript? The office gave me their code but the AP services said that for scores over 4 years old, they cannot electronically send the grades because our files are in the archives department. Did you guys have to request your scores to the archive dept. by snail mail? Do you request the archives dept. to send it to this address?

Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Gordon Hall 210
Boston, MA 02115

THanks for the info! :)

Members don't see this ad.

qui1027 said:
Hey everyone..to those that interviewed at Harvard, did any of you have to send an AP score report to the admissions committee for a score not listed on your college transcript? The office gave me their code but the AP services said that for scores over 4 years old, they cannot electronically send the grades because our files are in the archives department. Did you guys have to request your scores to the archive dept. by snail mail? Do you request the archives dept. to send it to this address?

Harvard Medical School
25 Shattuck Street
Gordon Hall 210
Boston, MA 02115

THanks for the info! :)

I don't think they really look into that until it's time to matriculate and they need to verify requirements. They said something along those lines when someone asked what the course requirements sheet we handed in was for.