Harvard or Hopkins?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just KIDDIN!! haha ... funny

Members don't see this ad.

not funny, u must got a lot of time on your hands:rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by davo
Just KIDDIN!! haha ... funny

Kick your ass, or punch you in the face

and i'm not kiddin

Members don't see this ad :)
My goodness, and you people wanna heal
get a sense of humor
i thought it was funny OP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :

I think exmike meant that Harvard would kick your ass and Hopkins would punch you in the face. Take your pick of two hard-as-hell schools.

When do Harvard and Hopkins usually send out their secondaries?

The Hopkins secondary is already online for anyone applying. They don't screen AMCAS first. Don't know about Harvard.

Harvard doesn't have a secondary. Just send them a record of your bank account and a list of charities your family has donated $1 million or more to. If you're invited for an interview, make sure to bring a cigar.

If this year is the same as last year, Harvard's is online, and they don't screen either. It's easy, too - no essays. It really just tells you to put down your name and send them a check.

Originally posted by Rapid Decomposition
If this year is the same as last year, Harvard's is online, and they don't screen either. It's easy, too - no essays. It really just tells you to put down your name and send them a check.

Sounds easy enough

what is really scary is that there are about 100 med students out there that truly do have the pick of their will.

Shall it be Harvard, Hopkins, Stanford or Yale?

UCSF vs UCLA vs Northwestern vs Baylor?

How great would that be?

Now you can start being ticky tacky and worry about other things like what city is the best, where is my sig other gonna be, where is my family gonna be? Which one has the best skiing? Which has the best surfing?

You lucky bastards.