Harvard Secondary Booboo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EndSong

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Argh. Does anyone know what I should do? I've been trying to get all my secondaries done and I was scanning through harvard's application page to see if any more essays were required so I scanned all the way forward and kept pressing the "next" button without filling out the pages and it made it so my half blank application was sent to harvard with no fee included and half the information missing. I can still access my application and edit it and resend. Should I call up harvard and explain or just resend the complete secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

That's all you can do. Call them, and hope they don't categorically reject you because of the error.

EndSong said:
Argh. Does anyone know what I should do? I've been trying to get all my secondaries done and I was scanning through harvard's application page to see if any more essays were required so I scanned all the way forward and kept pressing the "next" button without filling out the pages and it made it so my half blank application was sent to harvard with no fee included and half the information missing. I can still access my application and edit it and resend. Should I call up harvard and explain or just resend the complete secondary?

If you can still edit it then you did not submit the secondary. If you received an email about it, it is just telling you that your progress so far has been saved.

Hey guys what are the secondary? I am from Europe and I am thinking about coming to US for my medical studies. My plan is to attend Harvard medical school.