Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Harvard Secondary Booboo

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by EndSong, Nov 13, 2005.

1. EndSong

EndSong Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Argh. Does anyone know what I should do? I've been trying to get all my secondaries done and I was scanning through harvard's application page to see if any more essays were required so I scanned all the way forward and kept pressing the "next" button without filling out the pages and it made it so my half blank application was sent to harvard with no fee included and half the information missing. I can still access my application and edit it and resend. Should I call up harvard and explain or just resend the complete secondary?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SanDiegoSOD

SanDiegoSOD Milk was a bad choice
    7+ Year Member

That's all you can do. Call them, and hope they don't categorically reject you because of the error.

4. Bernito

Bernito Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    If you can still edit it then you did not submit the secondary. If you received an email about it, it is just telling you that your progress so far has been saved.

5. reynardor

reynardor Membership Revoked
    Removed

Hey guys what are the secondary? I am from Europe and I am thinking about coming to US for my medical studies. My plan is to attend Harvard medical school.