Harvard Secondary Site down for maintenance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Orth2006

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else getting this?

Members don't see this ad.

yup, I've been getting it for the last four hours.

I'm gonna bump this because it's still down. Anyone know why?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to sound ignorant, but I thought they sent out secondaries by snail mail.

Tufts site has also been down the last few hours.

themadchemist said:
So I've heard!

i think harvard has been down for more than a day now...good thing is that I have already sent in the secondary:)

pny06doc said:
i think harvard has been down for more than a day now...good thing is that I have already sent in the secondary:)

Well, that's jolly good for you ;), the rest of us have been waiting, as you say, for days for it to come back up (see when this thread was opened).

Called Harvard. They're hoping it will be up by Monday.

Chiiiiiilllllll guys. They aren't rolling, so what does it matter? For all I care, let the damn thing be down until Nov! :laugh: It only takes a few minutes to finish anyway.

Bluntman said:
Chiiiiiilllllll guys. They aren't rolling, so what does it matter? For all I care, let the damn thing be down until Nov! :laugh: It only takes a few minutes to finish anyway.

Well, even though they aren't rolling, there are a limited number of interview spots, so the earlier you get in your application the more spots are open when they consider you.

And there *is* an essay if you're applying to HST, but fortunately, I've already finished that! :)

themadchemist said:
I'm gonna bump this because it's still down. Anyone know why?

I called them this morning and they said it was down. Said they were working to bring it up today.

When the site was up and I tried to check my app. status, I get a message which says that decissions for the class of '05 where mailed out in march. Anyone else get this? I'm hoping that is the reason for the maintenance.

anyone not received the snail mail packet yet?