Harvard Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Off2Oz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got this yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Off2Oz said:
Anyone got this yet?
This year they are both rolling and pre-screening. They're accepting people directly off the AMCAS data.*

* = all of this was a lie.

Nobody's heard from Harvard yet.

i heard from them. they said "hold on, we need a couple months to prepare rejection letters"

Members don't see this ad :)
radioh3ad said:
i heard from them. they said "hold on, we need a couple months to prepare rejection letters"

nice! although, unfortunately, not surprising. They told me that they will begin notification (not only of rejection) late August, early September.

drbriggz said:
nice! although, unfortunately, not surprising. They told me that they will begin notification (not only of rejection) late August, early September.

How very Harvard of them. Anyway, did you guys receive a secondary from Harvard?? Or are they rejecting by August/Sept based on the AMCAS data?

I'm confused. In all honesty, a rejection might be easier to take, as I'm burnt out from all the secondaries. =)

is anyone else really turned off by harvard right now? i feel like they're being really arrogant...like, "we can afford to wait several weeks after everyone else releases secondaries because...we're harvard." a-holes.

what, are they trying to make some kind of dramatic entrance? get over yourself mr. harvard.