Harvard, UCSF, and Wash U put you through flames of purgatory?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LizardKing

Veteran Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else in the same boat as me? UCSF and Harvard, of course the two hardest schools to get into, have neither asked me for an interview nor rejected me at this point even though I got verified and my file was complete long ago. It feels like I'm on some sort of waitlist already. I'd rather they have the decency to reject me right off the bat rather than keep me waiting for...a rejection letter that will come in March!

Oh yea, Wash U is doing the same thing to me. This is pissing me off!

Members don't see this ad.

for me, it's Harvard and Duke. The flames of purgatory or burning me each and every day. i'm always checkign my email and mail praying for something. but alas...no mail EVER! :) .

For me it's Harvard, Stanford, Cornell, UCI, UC Davis, Johns Hopkins, WashU, OHSU, Dartmouth, USC and a couple others - so it could be much worse! :)

Andrew

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by kutastha:
•For me it's Harvard, Stanford, Cornell, UCI, UC Davis, Johns Hopkins, WashU, OHSU, Dartmouth, USC and a couple others - so it could be much worse! :)

Andrew•••

Don't you have an acceptance somewhere now?

Awww..kutastha...we should have met up when I was in LA :(

Tbone...they'll come a chewing soon enough..don't you worry....
At least you got interviews at all the places I have been flat out rejected from!

Has anyone received an "application complete" email from Harvard?

I called Harvard because I was worried that everything had been lost in the mail. They said their computers are having problems sending out those "application complete" emails AND that they are backlogged in opening letters of recc. So, I think you're probably OK.

Originally posted by LBJeffries:
•Has anyone received an "application complete" email from Harvard?•••

Last week I emailed them asking if my app was complete and they got back to me within two days to tell me it was.

And Scooby, I'm here at USC every day so I may even have see you walking around. There's interviewees here like every day.

Andrew