Harvard vs. St. George's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaNEM

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need help!!!!!!! I can't decide!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm new to SDN - does anyone have any opinion on which school I should go to?! What's good and bad about either of these schools!?!? I figure that St. George's has the name of a SAINT in it's title, so that means something, right? I mean a holy person wouldn't just sponsor any ol' med school, right? Plus, I think Harvard is more expensive, am I right? On the other hand, isn't Harvard in a city where they have some kinda Tea Party at the harbor? I like a jolly cup o' tea occasionally, know what I mean chap?

Is anyone else in the same boat as me trying to decide between these two schools? Someone said to me I should consider that the schools are on different "tiers" or whatever, but geographical latitude shouldn't be a big factor right?!? Any help is appreciated!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by CaNEM
I need help!!!!!!! I can't decide!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm new to SDN - does anyone have any opinion on which school I should go to?! What's good and bad about either of these schools!?!? I figure that St. George's has the name of a SAINT in it's title, so that means something, right? I mean a holy person wouldn't just sponsor any ol' med school, right? Plus, I think Harvard is more expensive, am I right? On the other hand, isn't Harvard in a city where they have some kinda Tea Party at the harbor? I like a jolly cup o' tea occasionally, know what I mean chap?

Is anyone else in the same boat as me trying to decide between these two schools? Someone said to me I should consider that the schools are on different "tiers" or whatever, but geographical latitude shouldn't be a big factor right?!? Any help is appreciated!!!

:laugh: ;) :p

Pretty funny! :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Screw Harvard and St. Georges, I heard that American University of the Carribeans is kick a**. Its kind of competitive because one of my friends (non-URM) got in with a 0.4 GPA and 6 J MCAT. Good luck, I guess St. Georges is better then Harvard, haven't heard too much about Harvard (is there really a medical school there) though. :confused:

any medical school will be good cuz they teach the same stuff. so go where you think you'll fit in best. cuz all you have to do is do well on the boards and you're set dogg.