Harvard, Yale, UPenn---App complete?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by synite, Aug 23, 2001.

1. synite

synite Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

anyone get an "application complete" notification from these schools? if so, though email or regular mail?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member
    7+ Year Member

Yup, the app I turned in to those places is complete...ly wasting $60 each!

4. mdhopeful

mdhopeful Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

According to the Yale status check, my app is complete and in review, but I can't find out about Harvard and Penn status.

5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

I sent my stuff off to Yale A LONG time ago, but their website says they dont have it. I can understand if maybe they were missing 1 or 2 documents, but none of the stuff is there according to their website.

I'm applying MD/PhD and it says that the 'complete and in review' will not be updated and that I have to call the MD/PhD program.

Anybody else applying MD/PhD to Yale? I think their web status check may not be updated but guess I'll have to call and find out.

6. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

I just checked Yale's status page and it is telling me that they have my letters of rec, they have my certification form, they have my secondary, and they have my money...HOWEVER, they don't seem to have my MCAT scores. And b/c of this they say my file is incomplete..anyone else have this problem?

7. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

baylor21, I am missing one rec from Yale, according to their site. I called them and they searched and they said they have received it, just that they haven't input it in yet. Funny thing is, that rec was sent in well before the other recs were and they still haven't input it yet? In any case, the gal told me don't bother requesting another rec so I'm not going to.

8. redowa

redowa Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

just checked my yale app online, and i too have everything except for mcat socres. i wonder if they're waiting for amcas to transmit my app to get the official mcat scores. perhaps the one-page summary with the scores aren't good enough for yale...

do you think it's ok to call yale and ask even though they say not to?

9. figure five

figure five Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    no word from penn or harvard...but colombia and cornell wrote me a couple days ago to tell me they had everything. it's only september, too! woo hoo :rolleyes: