uptoolate

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2004
Status
Got the expected rejection letter today. I live about 600 miles away from Boston.

Sincere congrats to those getting happy letters.

mcnugz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2001
hartford
Visit site
Status
uptoolate said:
Got the expected rejection letter today. I live about 600 miles away from Boston.

Sincere congrats to those getting happy letters.
ha, i got the same expected letter yesterday and live in boston

Sparky Man

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2004
Status
Medical Student
Damn, I'm starting to really sweat! Can't get much work done lately...

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!

LRmed2003

BlueDevil turn'd TarHeel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2003
Chapel Hill, NC
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dang... i thought ALL decisions were going out next week,..what the heck? may be acceptances only are next week..either way...my fingernails are having a hell of a week with all this stress..

blump

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2004
Status
LRmed2003 said:
dang... i thought ALL decisions were going out next week,..what the heck? may be acceptances only are next week..either way...my fingernails are having a hell of a week with all this stress..
Does anyone know if all decisions have been sent out. It would be good to know whether to expect the bad news....

Electrophys

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2004
Status
Sorry to ask this guys...but are these post-interview rejections?

iunci

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2004
Status
bump....I really want to know too...are these post interview rejections?

adiddy1422

10+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2004
Status
anyone know if these are post-interview rejections?

Acherona

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
adiddy1422 said:
anyone know if these are post-interview rejections?
pre

I'm actually flattered that H bothered to grace my unworthy mailbox with hallowed stationary that has brushed with greatness. Not all paper is created equal, some is bound for the ivory tower, some for the porcelain bowl. But one lucky piece will see both.

drguy22

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Attending Physician
Acherona said:
pre

I'm actually flattered that H bothered to grace my unworthy mailbox with hallowed stationary that has brushed with greatness. Not all paper is created equal, some is bound for the ivory tower, some for the porcelain bowl. But one lucky piece will see both.
arent we getting just a liiiitttlle too carried away here?

Jennifer25

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2005
Status
drguy22 said:
arent we getting just a liiiitttlle too carried away here?

If you've interviewed there, when are we supposed to hear back?

Thanks!

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2004
Status
Medical Student
Acherona said:
pre

:laugh: :laugh: sorry to laugh at your expense but that wa spretty darn funny...glad you have a sense of humor even when things didn't go as you hoped. my sincerest sympathies for all those who didn't get the coveted letter. :(

adiddy1422

10+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2004
Status
Jennifer25 said:
If you've interviewed there, when are we supposed to hear back?

Thanks!
March 8th

seethrew

(superthrew)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2003
cast in steel
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
ohhh what a pretty rejection. got it in Raleigh, NC today. Dated the 2nd. Nice watermark!

R

Revolution #9

Electrophys said:

It doesnt matter. Harvard is done interviewing, so if you havnt interviewed, you're rejected.

fyli260

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2004
San Francisco
Status
Medical Student
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophys

It doesnt matter. Harvard is done interviewing, so if you havnt interviewed, you're rejected.
Revolution #9 said:
I think Electrophys is trying to figure out whether Harvard has sent out all their rejections already or just the ones that didn't get interviews. If the former, then that could mean anyone who didn't get a rejection letter yet is probably accepted or waitlisted.

CarleneM

patent pending
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2004
Watertown, MA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys, as some of you may know there is a big commotion going on in the HMS status page thread. Some post-interviewees have a status of incomplete on that status page and some have a status of complete and there is all kinds of speculation going on about what that could mean. It would be really really helpful if any of you that were rejected pre-interview could log on and check your status (http://application.hms.harvard.edu/). Let us know if you are complete or incomplete pre-interview.

Thanks so much!