Harvard's decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KAP

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's official... I got my Harvard rejection letter today in the mail. anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

KAP said:
It's official... I got my Harvard rejection letter today in the mail. anyone else?

I'm sure the fact that you got into one of the most kick-a$$ D-Schools on the planet helped soften that blow!

KAP said:

Did you have have an interview there?

Members don't see this ad :)
PDizzle said:
I'm sure the fact that you got into one of the most kick-a$$ D-Schools on the planet helped soften that blow!

i second that!

KAP said:

I'm still waiting for mine.

:laugh:

I'm still waiting for my rejection. I mean, it's been almost 3 months since I interviewed, sheesh. They told us that we would know as early as 3 weeks. I guess it didn't help that my interviewers didn't show up to adcom meetings until sometime in Feb...at least I think they must have shown up by now.

On another note, my buddy just got into Harvard for his PhD :thumbup:

KAP said:
You were rejected by Harvard! Hang your head in shame............... :laugh:

Audio said:
I'm still waiting for my rejection. I mean, it's been almost 3 months since I interviewed, sheesh. They told us that we would know as early as 3 weeks. I guess it didn't help that my interviewers didn't show up to adcom meetings until sometime in Feb...at least I think they must have shown up by now.

On another note, my buddy just got into Harvard for his PhD :thumbup:

hey audio, did you ever go to that Tufts interview? If so, how'd it go and did you like the school?

DUBS said:
hey audio, did you ever go to that Tufts interview? If so, how'd it go and did you like the school?

Hey DUBS,

actually I didn't go. I wish I had gone though but the deadline to respond came so fast that it just kinda blew by. Great school though from everything I know about it.

yeah, those harvard bastards didn't even offer me a pity interview lol