Harvard's Status Check Website? Anyone have the link?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmejia1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find the link to thier status check after visiting their website. Anyone here have the link?

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know, its not functional yet. But I could very well be wrong...

it ain't workin', and if you ask them about your application status, they will tell you to wait.

Members don't see this ad :)
out of curiosity...does anyone know if Harvard has even started interviewing yet?

i called the other day and the woman told me to please hold. she then proceeded to put the phone down on her desk and completely forget about me. for 20 minutes, i heard the harvard med school admissions personel making photocopies, tell jokes, answer calls, until someone found the phone and promptly hung it up. i called again furious, but when the cute flirtatious and young sounding woman joked with me a little and told me my app was complete, all was forgiven. :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :D :p

Originally posted by choker:
•i called the other day and the woman told me to please hold. she then proceeded to put the phone down on her desk and completely forget about me. for 20 minutes, i heard the harvard med school admissions personel making photocopies, tell jokes, answer calls, until someone found the phone and promptly hung it up. i called again furious, but when the cute flirtatious and young sounding woman joked with me a little and told me my app was complete, all was forgiven. :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :D :p •••

Talking about cute flirtatious and young sounding women, UCSF office of admissions has one as well. She laughed at me first because I asked her if UCSF would shred my application if it didn't get there within two weeks, but then she was very helpful and even wished me a good weekend with the cutest and most exotic voice I've ever heard.