Has anybody done with Pittsburgh interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist32721

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How was the schedule?
Can you give me some tips??
Thank u so much!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My biggest advice is don't stress about it. You'll go through a presentation in the morning, then a Q and A panel with students and then rotate between a school tour, lunch, and a one on one interview. The interview is really relaxed and everyone was very nice! Just be yourself and enjoy the day! :)

Reactions: 6 users
My biggest advice is don't stress about it. You'll go through a presentation in the morning, then a Q and A panel with students and then rotate between a school tour, lunch, and a one on one interview. The interview is really relaxed and everyone was very nice! Just be yourself and enjoy the day! :)
Mine is on Monday, thank you for the tips!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you have to do a writing sample?