Has anybody gotten off a waitlist ANYWHERE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WaitingImpatiently

Long Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard of lots of people (including myself) getting on waitlists/hold lists, but I've yet to hear of a single person actually get off a waitlist at all (either getting accepted or rejected).

Anybody out there that has?

Members don't see this ad.

There's a few out here for sure. I think someone got into UMich, and another into URoch. Perhaps a GW in there someplace too? Either way, it has happened, but it's too early for most of the movement. --Trek

It's still early now, but we all know Katie at Tufts got in July off the waitlist last year. Don't worry---we'll post it if we do :)

And if anyone gets off a preinterview hold, please update that thread for us as well. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I was successful in getting off USF's waitlist. :(

I've got a feeling USeF will soon be posting an acceptance off of USF's waitlist. :wink: Good luck to ya bro!

Vermont accepted me off their waitlist in early January.

Was accepted off the GW "alternate" list in late December.

hey waiting...

i got off the umich waitlist shortly after being put on it...around two weeks after...in mid january.

dukegirlie :wink:

friend of mine got off wayne st's waitlist last week. maybe only michigan schools are starting to move their waitlists :)