Has anybody heard from UGA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cwindo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering when they will have more interview sessions. For you all who already had interviews, are you really not gonna hear back from them till April? That's crazy!

Members don't see this ad.

cwindo said:
I'm just wondering when they will have more interview sessions. For you all who already had interviews, are you really not gonna hear back from them till April? That's crazy!

Yes it is really that long of a wait! The way I figure it they interviewed 48 prior to the Feb. 1 deadline. They usually interview about 225 applicants. They interview 8 per day three days a week Mon.-Wed. That is 24 per week. At that rate (excluding the first week of Feb.) they will have the remaining 177 or so interviews completed the last week of March i.e. the mid-April notification. I may go crazy by then, but I have to give UGA credit they give everyone a fair shake in the admissions process. I found out that the final number of applications they received was 1010! So if you even get an interview you are in the top 22%. Good Luck!

Wow, 1010 applicants!! That's crazy...

I'm going crazy waiting here too!