Has anyone added summer grades since...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I just finished 7 credit hours of summer sessions and was wondering what I need to do. Has anyone asked AMCAS if they need to send a new transcript that reflects the summer sessions grades? Alas will I ever finish this crazy thing? :rolleyes:

I added my summer grades to my appl and submitted it again so they will have the grade changes as well as my new GPA (hurray, it went up :D )
I wonder if that will put my appl behind.

Wow summer is almost over. What happened to summer????
:cool: :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I also took 7 hours over the summer. However, one of my courses won't appear on my transcript til August 10 and the other one not until August 31, even though I have my grades for them. I am not going to bother submitting because 1) it won't affect my GPA (it won't raise or lower it) and 2) AMCAS has already gotten the transcript from the school I'm currently attending. I don't want to confuse them even more than I have to.

I had same question as AmyBeth. If I resubmit my application with grades changed and send another transcript, I hope 1) AMCAS don't get confused 2)don't delay my application.

Anyone ever contact AMCAS about this?