has anyone applied to BU for CAGS in Prostho for July 2004 and gotten accepted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azzure221

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been accepted to BU's Prostho program and will start in July 2004. Want to know if there are others out there too.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations azzure!.

If you don't mind, maybe you could share your experience with us, maybe there are some members out there who could learn from your experience. That's only if you don't mind. Congrats again.

Hi,
Congratulations on ur success and can you let me know ur experiences at the interviews and ur credentials.
All the best

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm a BDS from SDM Dharwad in India. I stay in Kuwait. Last summer i volunteered and helped out at BU and applied as well. I was interviewed before i left to come back. They also tested me. I had to cut an MOD cavity and an anterior full crown prep.

Did you had to take the boards?

BU is one of the few colleges where you dont need to give the boards for admission into graduate programs.

congratulations for your acceptance.
can you please post your experience about this programme.

Hi
Congrats once again. I think u r very lucky and fortunate to get in to such a good program. Do u think as ur from dharwad , it would have helped you to get in there. PLz post ur experience if u dont mind.
Let us know what work u did in BU.

All the best